Sunday, October 21, 2007

My Blog

Hi all!! So here is my new blog, I am going to use this to keep you all updated on what is going on in my life. I will try to post something up every week for you all to read. Most of it will be stuff that God has shown me or is doing in my life, testimonies and stuff like that. I think I might try and do a new post towards the weekend of every week so if you want to keep up all you would have to do is check my blog on a Monday and there should be a new post on here. I'm still trying to figure out how exactly I'm going to do all of this so I apologize if I am a little inconsistent at first.
So a quick update, things are going great! This last week was my first week back in school after my fall break and I was really glad to be back. I love it here and God is constantly doing stuff in my life. I will post a more in depth blog here in a bit. For now, I hope you all are doing wonderful and you are all in my prayers.

No comments: